Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Oh ouch!!




Will and I decided to go outside the other day. Ady was sleeping and Brad was working, so I decided to get Will out and get some fresh air. We were running up and down the sidewalk and then we got Will's car out. He was tired so I was pushing it back home and he was walking in front of me. He then decided that he was going to run up our driveway (a slight incline). He was going too fast and lost his balance and fell. It was a bad fall or hard fall, but the momentum forced him forward and he hit his mouth on the ground. He immediately started screaming and all I could see was blood coming out of his mouth. I ran him inside and set him on the counter and got a wash cloth out and ran cold water on it (it was covered in dirt). I let him suck on the wash cloth and tried to clean up the scrape. I had Brad come in and sit with Will while i went up and got the peroxide. I got a q-tip and was cleaning up the outside. He split his lip on the inside as well. I stuck the q-tip in his mouth and then he wanted to suck on it. I have such a weird kid!


It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. He got a pretty fat lip and the next morning it was pretty crusty. But all in all, he bounced back and even wanted to go back out side and play!


No comments: