Thursday, October 9, 2008

The time has come....

Today, I put Will down for a nap and came downstairs to make myself lunch. I kept hearing this weird noise from his monitor, so I went up stairs and opened his door. I didn't see him in his bed and couldn't see where he was. He was sitting behind his crib with the monitor base playing. He crawled out of his crib!!! We knew he was getting close to getting out, I just wasn't ready for when it happened.....

So now I think we are going to start transitioning him out of the crib to his "big boy" bed. We have a twin already set up and ready for him in his room, we just need to get a side rail. I can't believe that he is already growing out of his crib....he really isn't a baby anymore.....whimper, whimper....

My baby just wasn't a baby long enough!!!

No comments: