Thursday, May 8, 2008

Baby Dream

Well, we went to see the doctor this morning and I am still 2 cm and nothing really has changed. I am still having contractions, but nothing regular enough yet. The Dr. thought I would probably make it to Tuesday, so we are just taking it easy and getting some rest. I am just tired of waiting and aniticipating.

I did have my first baby dream two nights ago. I dreamt that we had an ultrasound and I had "band of baggoline" which is nothing real (they told me it was related to bag lettuce and there was a bag of lettuce sitting in chair next of me). They then put the baby's picture up on the big screen in the office and the baby was swimming. We learned that it was a boy and it looked just like Will looks right now. It was a big baby!! I am not quite sure what Fraud would have to say about that?!?!?

No comments: