Thursday, July 31, 2008

Green Bean Shower

We were finishing up dinner last night and I had put Will down on the floor to clean up his chair. As I was cleaning, all of a sudden Will starting screaming. I turned around and he had reached up on top of the island counter and grabbed the green bean container and pulled it off of the counter (it was plastic, thank goodness). He was covered from his head to toes in green bean water and there were beans everywhere. All I could do was starting laughing. I picked him up to calm him down and tell him that it was okay, and we were both covered in green bean water.

I put him over on the carpert and got him dried off and went back to clean up the rest of the mess on the floor and Will came running over to me. He slipped on the floor (the wood is really really slick when it is wet) and hit his head pretty hard. It was sort of a nightmare evening for us after that!

Just when you think you have stuff pushed back far enough on the counter...those little "go-gadget" arms reach up there and the next thing you know....GREEN BEAN SHOWER!!!

No comments: