Sunday, September 7, 2008

Mommy's night out, daddy's night in

Friday night I got to go out for a girl's night out (the first one is two years.....how sad...). I met up with a group of my neighbor girls and we went to a movie and then out for drinks. It was so nice and wonderful to have girl conversation and have a night away from my children (not that I don't love them, I just needed some "me" time).

Brad has been working like crazy lately and he decided to stay in with the kids so that I could go out. He put Ady to bed for the first time since she was born, and she went to sleep right away. I played with Will for a while when Brad was putting Ady to bed. As I was leaving, Will was waving and blowing kisses to me out the window. I was really glad that he didn't have a meltdown when I left and was happy. Both kids did really well for Brad while I was gone....so much so that I can become a regular member of the girl's night out group!! I can't wait until the next one!

No comments: