Sunday, September 28, 2008

WHAT??!?!!


Okay, I want to start this by saying that everyone that knows me, knows that I am a conservative Republican.

So today we met all my in-laws for lunch down in Golden Valley at a place called Good Day Cafe. We had a pretty long wait and so we had Ady in her car seat sitting on a bench. I was sitting next to her and we were people watching and talking. All of a sudden, this older lady came up to Ady, like right in her face, and was talking to her and cooing. Normally, I wouldn't mind, but this lady was covered in Obama wear. She had stickers on that said Impeach Bush and McCain = Bush and other ignorant sayings.

She was talking away to Ady and saying how beautiful she was and asked what her name was. "Oh, what a beautiful name for a beautiful little girl." Then, she gets right up in Ady's face and says, "You are going to grow up to be an Obama fan, aren't you?" I looked at the lady and said, "I don't think so, she will be smarter than that." The lady just looked at me and walked away!

I couldn't believe this lady....what nerve! Anyway, I wanted to document this for Ady and let her know that she had crazy liberals spewing nonsense at her when she was an infant!

2 comments:

Rindie said...

Wow! Some people huh?

slbauer11 said...

Good for you for speaking up. Big pet peeve of mine when people try to push their politics on you.