Monday, September 22, 2008

Words of the week....or month!

Will has mastered the word, open , in the past month. He wants to open everything.....books, cupboards, doors, even the wood slats on our hardwood floor! He is totally obsessed with opening everything!! It is so funny!

Another word, or I should say, phrase, is "what happened?" It is always something I say to him when he falls down or gets into something he is not supposed to. I also use it when we are watching other kids, or when Ady cries....I say, "oh no, what happened." He will drop something and look at me and say, "what happened." It is so cute!!

He also has been watching Playhouse Disney's My Friends Tigger and Pooh and they say, "Think, think, think" and tap their temples. Will has started to say that and tap his head. He understands how to use it too which is so crazy!! When he is trying to do something or put something together, he will tap his head and say, "think, think, think!"

When cars drive by and he can't see them anymore or when a movie or TV show is over, Will has started to say, "all done" and then he blows kisses....like he is saying bye bye. He also does that to everyone he sees at the store or when the school bus drops the kids off and drives off.

He is such a funny little man and getting such a great personality. I can't wait for the full sentences and to start having conversations about what he is thinking and learning! He is so much fun and I look forward to the new discoveries brain wrinkles he is creating everyday!! What an amazing little guy!!

No comments: