Sunday, October 25, 2009

Cousin time...

We finally got to Friday and got to watch the new Batman.....it was the Music Meister one and it was totally annoying....but Will LOVED it!  His patience paid off!!  But we are still working on it...

Today, we went down to Casey and April's to visit since we are leaving for NE this week and we wouldn't get to see them for a couple of weeks.  The kids had so much fun playing together!  Will got to see Bumble Bee for the first time as Casey let them him watch Transformers 2.  He was so excited to see bumble bee for real!  He quickly got bored with the dialoge and non bumble bee scenes and went downstairs to do jumps with Aleia in her bouncy.  April was down there with the three kids and I ventured down after a little while.  When I got down there, Will looked at me and said, "mommy, go away...go upstairs, I play with Aleia's mommy."  It was hilarious!  I was told off by my own son!  The kids were exhausted by the time we got home and both sacked out immediately.  It was a fun day spending time with family!

No comments: