Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Umm.....where have I been?

So I just went to Omaha and visited some of the most important women in my life......and I realized that I really want to start blogging again....I have so much that I want to talk about and I need a venue to write down some of the crazy happenings in my everyday life....

Today I went and visited my nieces and my sister-in-law.  It was so wonderful holding baby Clara....it is amazing how much she has changed in the last week!  What a sweet little baby.  And Aleia....she is a spit-fire....how I miss her too!  Never a dull moment with Aleia around!  She and Ady are getting to the age of "mine" and didn't leave a minute of "un-girlyness" today! 

After our short visit my kids and I went to IKEA and did some shopping.....oh how I miss shopping for ME!!  I actually got some new curtains for my bedroom and bathroom....I am ready for a sanctuary to retreat to at the end of the day instead of this crazy dumping ground we have now!  I got new artwork, and some random decorations!  It is crazy how changing small things like curtains have such an effect on everyone's mood! 

Will and Ady did so great at the store today!!  I was so proud of them....they were troopers....no meltdowns, no whining, and no fighting!  It was an enjoyable experience for everyone! 

Favorite quote of the day:  "Mommy, does Ady have a weiner?"

1 comment:

Casie said...

I about fell over when I saw there was a blog post from my long lost friend in Minnesota!!! YAY!!! You're back! I am so excited and look forward to more soon!!!! Loves, C