Monday, April 21, 2008

Nesting, Nesting, Nesting

Well, it has begun. I have officially started nesting. Last week I had the OMG, I am going to have a baby in less than a month and started to freak out a little. We have been working on projects around the house like crazy. We also had Brad's entire family here this past weekend, so I had to get my house in order for that.

We are at the 3 week mark already. I can't believe it. I have been working on sorting baby clothes and getting all of the baby "stuff" washed. It is a little bit frustrating because we don't know what we are having so I have bins to separate. We have a girl bin, boy bin, clothes that are the wrong season donation bin, and then we have the unisex clothes in the dresser. It will be so nice to have all of that junk out of the nursery once we know the "flavor" of the baby.

I haven't got the point of pulling out the appliances and cleaning under and behind them or climbing ladders to clean ceiling fans, so that it good. We have a doctor's appointment on Wednesday and we will let you know what they say about measurements and the like. Hopefully, we are still on track to go to the end, but we will see. I have been measuring high for the last couple of months, so it may be early.

No comments: