Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Worm

Yesterday I took Will to our Early Childhood Family Education class and I let him walk from the car to the front door. It was kind of rainy/snowy yesterday. On our way in, Will bent down to the sidewalk and I immediately pulled him back up to keep walking. I didn't think he had picked anything up, but as we got closer to the door, I heard him say, "yum." I bent down to see what he had in his mouth (thought probably a rock) and he had half a worm hanging out of his mouth. I about lost it!! It was so gross!!! I made him spit it out and cleaned out his mouth with my sleeve. I had the realization that he is a true boy and this is the first of many live things to go in his mouth!! I think this is just the beginning!!!

4 comments:

Rindie said...

Oh my goodness! That is too funny!!! :)

Pam L. said...

Too funny and am so glad it was you and not me!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for sharing and letting me be a part of your blog!
Love ya,
Pam

theuncledoug said...

Hi all - Julie what a great idea and fun too. By the way May 15 is a great day to have a baby too!! Will keep you posted on our move to Houston.
Uncle doug

Brad Bollinger said...

oh yeah! survivor here we come! hmmm... he IS my son!